For the Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wowlegion Alliance Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)

Go down 
+5
Dexxy
Marcellus
Alvida
goldenmnk
Sv3tki6
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sv3tki6

Sv3tki6

Number of posts : 1
Characters : Not Specified
Class : Not Specified
Registration date : 2008-07-25

How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) Empty
PostSubject: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Actually , how to get promotion really ?

edit by Alvida: changed the topic
Back to top Go down
goldenmnk

goldenmnk

Number of posts : 9
Characters : GoldenHealz,Goldenrod.Goldenmnk
Class : Priest,Mage,hunter
Level : 70,70,60
Spec : Holy,disc/raid deepfire/marks

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Be Active i guess lol?
Back to top Go down
Alvida

Number of posts : 12
Characters : Alvida, Calus
Class : Human Warrior, Draenei Priest
Level : 70, 70
Spec : Protection, Shadow
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 pm

look at the guild information to get more clues about this.
press "O" (the letter) -> "Guild Information" on the bottom left

hth
Back to top Go down
Marcellus
King

Number of posts : 39
Characters : Marcellus
Class : Warrior
Level : 70
Spec : Arms/Fury
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:14 pm

edit your profiles guys..some of you have just regular usnermaes so we dont know who you are =D
Back to top Go down
http://guild-fta.omgforum.net
Dexxy

Dexxy

Number of posts : 11
Characters : Dexxy
Class : Paladin
Spec : Holy

PostSubject: Testing new members?   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:05 am

Maybe we can make some PvP inguild duels with those who want to earn promotions. It will be fun and also we can use it as basic event for those who want to join our guild. Something like test for joining guild.. We should have application topic for new members..so 1st they need to post application, then to wisp Some Officer or Guild M. and have test for joining. Its fun and we can see if they are good for guild. We are growing guild, we shouldnt invite lowies anymore, .. I think this is good idea..what the rest of u think? Question Basketball
Back to top Go down
Aswlcwk
Guardian
Guardian
Aswlcwk

Number of posts : 9
Class : Not Specified
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 am

Dexxy wrote:
Maybe we can make some PvP inguild duels with those who want to earn promotions.

I don't know about this. Promotions allow you more privileges, which I think should be rewarded for how much you help the guild out, not how good you are at PVP.

Dexxy wrote:
We should have application topic for new members..so 1st they need to post application, then to wisp Some Officer or Guild M. and have test for joining. Its fun and we can see if they are good for guild. We are growing guild, we shouldnt invite lowies anymore, .. I think this is good idea..what the rest of u think?

I agree with this, and we will probably get a system like this soon.
Back to top Go down
jshady

Number of posts : 12
Characters : ilovetofish
Class : warrior
Spec : tank

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:06 pm

Agreed promotions should be for leadership in the guild more than pvp skills and leadership among your class. Probibly some class leaders would be nice for us to have in the near future, but marc make the choices on that kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Amishrevenge

Amishrevenge

Number of posts : 17
Characters : Amishrevenge, Samoajoe
Class : Hunter, Priest
Level : 70, 31
Spec : marksman, holy
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Some of us do a lot of dispute solving and such. But I'm always glad to find ways to help out guildies. Part of the time cleaning up the guild vault is another chore. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Kurt

Kurt

Number of posts : 5
Characters : Syn, Reiven, Envie.
Class : Paladin, Rogue, Warrior.
Level : 70, 62, 62.
Spec : Retribution, Subtlety, Fury.

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:40 pm

Dexxy wrote:
Maybe we can make some PvP inguild duels with those who want to earn promotions. It will be fun and also we can use it as basic event for those who want to join our guild. Something like test for joining guild.. We should have application topic for new members..so 1st they need to post application, then to wisp Some Officer or Guild M. and have test for joining. Its fun and we can see if they are good for guild. We are growing guild, we shouldnt invite lowies anymore, .. I think this is good idea..what the rest of u think? Question Basketball

Application forms are ineffective and boring. People don't want to go through all the hassle of applying, waiting, whispering, and possibly to face rejection.
They'd rather be recruited on the spot, and if this guild doesn't, there are more that will.

I disagree with the application idea, because how many people are really just gonna stumble across this site?
True, you can refer them, but again- it's ineffective.
Just recruit people and boot them if you don't like them.

Break out that ban hammer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)   How to get promoted? (was: Question ?) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get promoted? (was: Question ?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Alliance :: For the Alliance :: Promotions and Recruitment-
Jump to: